XG-1541 Security Gateway with pfSense® software, 16GB RAM, and 256GB M.2 SSD*- High Availability Configuration
As seen on
Contact Us for Customised Configuration of this HA Firewall System.
“In case there’s any confusion, this is one monster of a firewall.” – Tuan Nguyen, Editor-in-Chief, Maximum PC
Intel® XEON D-1541 TOP OF THE LINE PROCESSING POWER WITH 10 GbE NETWORKING BUILT-IN
Built with performance, versatility, and low total cost of ownership in mind, pfSense systems meet the growing needs of organizations of all sizes.
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artifical limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional.
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Standard configuration with 16GB of RAM and 256GB Micron M.2 SSD*.
- Low power requirements to help save you money.
- This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime.
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to Unified Threat Management, get all the security features you need to protect your home or business.
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Add optional packages such as Snort or Suricata for IDS/IPS and network security monitoring, Squid for optimized content delivery and SquidGuard for anti-spam/anti-phishing and URL filtering.1
- Maximum Active Connections: 16,000,000 (32,000,000 with 32 GB RAM)
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI.
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands.
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect security, or connect to the Cloud!
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Medium to Large Sized Networks with 1U rack mount cabinets
- Medium to Large Sized Branch Office with heavy loads
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) / Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) On Premises Appliance
- Anyone with High-Speed 10 Gigabit and/or 1 Gigabit Connections
- Anyone with many VPN Connections
- Anyone with high speed connections who wish to configure IDS/IPS features
pfSense is a free, open source firewall and router platform based on FreeBSD that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. pfSense can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN Appliance, DHCP Server, DNS Server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose Appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- Learn more about the features of pfsense
Hardware Specification (Per System):
|CPU||Intel “Xeon-DE” D-1541, 2.1 GHz FCBGA 1667 supported SoC|
|CPU Cores||Eight Cores, 45W|
|Networking||Dual LAN via Intel® i350-AM2 1 Gigabit Ethernet
Dual LAN via SoC 10GBase-T
Virtual Machine Device Queues reduce I/O overhead
Supports 10GBASE-T, 100BASE-TX, and 1000BASE-T, RJ45 output
1x Realtek RTL8201N PHY (dedicated IPMI)
|Storage||256GB Micron M.2 SSD*|
|Memory||16 GB DDR4 RDIMM|
|Expansion||1x PCI-E 3.0 x 16 (in x4) AOC Slot
6x SATA3 ports
|Other Ports||1x BMC integrated ASPEED AST2400
1x IPMI Port
1x VGA Port
1x Fast UART 16550 Serial Port (header)
|USB Ports||2x USB 3.0 ports|
Hard drive activity LED
2x Network activity LEDs
System Overheat LED
Information LED (temp., status)
|Enclosure||19″ 1U Rack Mount – CSE-505-203B|
|Form Factor||1U 1.7″x17.2″x9.8″|
|Cooling||200W Low-noise PS with PFC: Active CPU fan, 40mm chassis fan|
|Power||1x SATA DOM power connector
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.6 Amp MAX
|Environmental||10°C to 35°C Operating Temp
8% to 90% Operating Relative Humidity (non-condensing)
|Power Consumption||20W (idle)|
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS, UL|
- Includes pfSense CARP Setup Guide for Automatic Failover
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals.
- Not PoE Compatible.
- Ships with US style 3 prong power cord. Easily changed to non-US style by purchasing a IEC320-C13 (3 PIN) compatible power cord.
Your purchase includes all of these super neat things, which will help you get started with pfSense:
- Access to the online version of the continuously updated official pfSense book (700+ pages)
- ACB: Auto-Configuration Backup Service
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- Community help is always available from other community members on our forum here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.
*As of November 3, 2017. Systems ordered prior to November 3, 2017 may contain a 150GB 2.5″ SSD.