Netgate® SG-1100 Security Gateway with pfSense software
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ 5X the speed and 2X the RAM!
Consumer and business customers will quickly appreciate that this product packs a serious punch with the factory edition of pfSense® software, world-class price-performance, elegant packaging, and an unbeatable low price. The SG-1100 is underpinned by the powerful, yet energy efficient, 64-bit Marvell ARMADA® 3720 network processing system-on-chip (SoC), which fully leverages dual Cortex®-A53 ARM® processor cores.
Get up to 500 Mbps of throughput when used as a firewall, and up to 1 Gbps when used as a router. Read our appliance buying guide for more advanced configurations.
- 5x packet processing performance gain vs. the SG-1000
- 64-bit ARMv8 networking platform
- Based on the popular Marvell ESPRESSObin design
- Secured by pfSense software
- First product equipped with Microchip® CryptoAuthentication Device which provides assurance your system is running authentic, unaltered pfSense software
- Small Office Home Office (SOHO) internet access, home labs, and virtual offices
- SMB, Branch Office, remote worker locations
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSP) services extension
- Extensive use case support
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
- No artificial limits or add-ons required to make your system fully functional
- No additional usage or feature based pricing. Enjoy unlimited users, unlimited firewall rules, unlimited IPsec tunnels, dual WAN, etc.
- Low power requirements to help save you money
- No moving parts to wear out. This system is designed for a long deployment lifetime
GROWS WITH YOU
- From firewall to multi-function security gateway, get the security you need to protect your home or business
- Flexible configuration and support for multi-WAN, high availability, VPN, load balancing, reporting and monitoring, etc.
- Maximum Active Connections: 1 million
EASY GUI MANAGEMENT
- Manage pfSense settings through our web-based GUI
- No fumbling with a command line interface or typing arcane commands
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Connect via encrypted Virtual Private Networks (VPN) between your offices, let mobile workers connect securely, or connect to the Cloud
- Use the built-in Amazon VPC Wizard to easily establish VPN connections with your Amazon EC2 cloud
OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE
pfSense software is a free, open source firewall and router platform that is functionally competitive with expensive, proprietary commercial firewalls. The pfSense platform can be configured as a stateful packet filtering firewall, a LAN or WAN router, VPN appliance, DHCP server, DNS server, or can be configured for other applications and special purpose appliances. This next generation pfSense security appliance features include:
- Stateful packet filtering firewall or pure router
- Routing policy per gateway and per-rule for multiple WAN, failover, load balancing
- Transparent layer 2 firewall
- Support for IPV6, NAT, BGP
- Captive portal with MAC filtering, RADIUS support, etc
- VPN: IPsec, OpenVPN, PPTP
- Dynamic DNS client
- DHCP Server and Relay functions
- PPPoE Server
- Reporting and monitoring features with real time information
- IoT gateway / security endpoint
- Network tap
- IPMI / BMC firewall
- Learn more about the features of pfsense software
|SoC||Marvell Armada 3720LP (88F3720) dual core ARM Cortex A53 processor @ 1.2GHz|
|System Memory||1 GB DDR4 RAM on board|
|Storage||8 GB EMMC|
|Network Interfaces||1x Marvell 88E6141 networking switch
3x GbE Ethernet (WAN/LAN/OPT)
1x Mini PCIe slot(1)
|USB||1x USB 3.0
1x USB 2.0
1x Micro USB port (console)
|Misc||Reset button, heatsink, 3 Status LED|
|Power||12V 2A DC 5.5mm x 2.1mm x 10mm jack, center pin positive (power over USB not supported)|
|Power Consumption||3.48W (idle)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C (32°F) to 45°C (113°F)|
|Enclosure||Plastic 110 x 84.6 x 31.75 mm (4.33″ x 3.33″ x 1.25″)|
|Hardware Warranty||1 year standard. Second year available only at time of purchase.|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS. Looking for RCM certification? Inquire with our Australia or New Zealand Partners.|
- Please note that standard build time is 2-3 days after payment is received
- Quick Start Guide and other Manuals
- Full access to in-depth resources that will help you get started, and leverage the full value of pfSense:
- Access to the continuously updated “The pfSense Book” (700+ pages)
- ACB Auto-Configuration Backup Service for your pfSense Security Gateway Appliance
- Monthly live education hangouts featuring in depth pfSense topics hosted by our core developers
- Access to the archive of education hangouts
- Not POE compatible
- (1) Does not support mSATA or LTE cards
- Note: This system is not RCM safety certified for Australia and New Zealand. Customers in Australia and New Zealand should inquire about RCM certified systems through our Partner network.
WARRANTY AND SUPPORT INFORMATION
- Netgate Global Support is available 24x7x365. Select your subscription plan and term at the top of this page.
- Community help is always available from other community members on our forum here.
- One year manufacturers hardware warranty.
- Standard 30 day return policy.
- All specifications subject to change without notice.